Over the past year, Arizona’s appellate courts have issued over a dozen decisions that address important construction law issues. This year’s State Bar Construction Section All-Day Seminar will focus on those cases and on recent legislative changes that directly impact every construction lawyer’s practice. The seminar will include at least 1½ hours of CLE ethics credit.
Topics to be covered by the faculty of experienced construction lawyers, include:
• Unique Issues on Charter School Projects
• Enforceability of Arizona’s Anti-Forum Selection Clause
• Attorneys’ Fees for Breach of an Implied Warranty Claim
• More on Equitable Subrogation in Mechanic’s Lien Cases
• Applicability of Statute of Repose to Public Owners
• No Bad Faith Against Payment Bond Sureties
Buffet lunch will be provided
To download the program brochure, click below.
Seminar materials will be provided in a PDF format for all attendees. If you would like a printed copy, you may purchase one for an additional $30. Printed copies must be purchased prior to February 28, 2017. Click on the Special Pricing call out above to purchase.
To order the new 2016 edition of the Arizona Construction Law Practice Manual, Click Below