How Technology and Governance work together, and against each other.
- Overview – Historical Overview, from the beginning until the known tomorrow.
- Where does emerging technology emerge from? What can technology do, what can it NOT do? LTC
- Privacy, Criminal Prosecution, Civil Rights?
- Specific Examples of Law altering Technology and Technology Altering the Law –
- Review of status of technology. From Amazon’s Alexa to Dubai’s Flying Cars
- Implications for the Business of Law
Presenter/Program Chair: James Arrowood – Principal, Arrowood Attorneys, PLLC, Scottsdale, Arizona.
Caroline Lynch – Principal, Copper Hill Strategies and Former Chief Counsel, House Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations, 2008-2016.
Lt. Col. Ret. Mark LeVally - U.S. Army Special Forces - Former Joint Special Operations Command Operations Officer – Operation Enduring Freedom, Military Intelligence and Signal Officer, 29 years, U.S. Army.