Jay Adkisson and Ike Devji present their annual Arizona Asset Protection Symposium covering a wide variety of practical asset protection and wealth preservation issues for attorneys and advisors.
Topics covered include:
- Ethical and liability issues for planners
- Essential Business Risk Management
- Captive Insurance – cases and uses
- Arizona Statutory Exemptions
- Understanding the UVTA - voidable transactions and fraudulent conveyance
- Bankruptcy - A creditor’s rights and perspective
- Common Asset Protection Blunders by planners and clients
- Practical Application – A look recent cases, case studies wins and failures
Jay Adkisson, Riser Adkisson, LLP
Ike Devji, Lodmell & Lodmell, PC
*For more information about this program's faculty, please check out the faculty biographies page, available for download in the 'Materials' tab.
Lunch is included with your registration fee. If you have a dietary restriction (gluten allergy, nut allergy, vegetarian etc.), please contact Sarah Fluke at Sarah.Fluke@staff.azbar.org.