In these times when law is both competitive and demanding, learn why and how to restore civility and professionalism to your practice. The core issue is public trust in a regulated profession. That trust is fostered by adopting practices discussed in this Seminar. Leave with strategies and tactics that are useful in the civil and the criminal practice. Attendees will see and address:
- Recent disciplinary cases and license-suspensions involving unprofessional conduct.
- Cases that run the gamut of relations by and between attorneys, attorneys and their clients, gender conflicts, public attorneys, and inexperienced attorneys.
- Where and when civility is woven into Supreme Court Rules and the E.R.’s.
- Tips and practice pointers to maintain civility, honor, courtesy and respect.
- The special case of criminal practice.
Join in a dynamic discussion about civility and professionalism in the practice of law.
William Ring, Coconino County Attorney's Office
Ammon Barker, Coconino County Attorney's Office
*For more information about this program's faculty, please check out the faculty biographies page, available for download in the 'Materials' tab.