Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity are consistently ranked as top concerns of corporate counsel. This CLE event will include presentations on:
• The current corporate cyber threat environment
• Government policies and regulations related to cybersecurity, information privacy and data breach events
• Cyber liability insurance
• Best practices for responding to and remediating data breach incidents
• Working with law enforcement following cyber-attack or data breach
A panel discussion including in-house counsel will address real-world experiences with a variety of cybersecurity and data protection issues, both from a prevention and a response standpoint.
Pat Fowler, Snell & Wilmer, L.L.P.
Kelly Wilkins, Snell & Wilmer, L.L.P.
Ed Goodman, CyberScout
Margaret McConnell, Maricopa County Community College District
Anne Schrock, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
John Wittwer, The Cavanagh Law Firm
* For more information about this program's faculty, please check out the faculty biographies page, available for download in the 'Materials' tab.