If you are not a member of the State Bar of Arizona, please type N/A in the State Bar # or Alternative ID field.
This is the first seminar in a three-part series. This program, and the others in the series, are not intended to offer CLE credit nor comply with the MCLE rules or regulation.
21-36% of lawyers struggle with substance use disorder1
The program will focus on recognizing the signs of addiction, how to address them with colleagues, friends and family, and highlight resources:
- The difference between use and addiction
- Signs and symptoms in the legal community
- The science
- How to know if you have a problem
- What to do if you see someone else with a problem
- Identifying and dealing with enablers
- Panel Discussion of scenarios
- Identification of resources when you are ready or need to seek help
, Lawyer Assistance Programs Director, State Bar of Arizona
, The Shely FirmDr. Elena Volfson
, Scottsdale Mental Health and Wellness InstituteHonorable Don Taylor
, Chief Presiding Judge, City of Phoenix Municipal Court
*This FREE seminar is a member service and not intended to offer CLE credit nor comply with the MCLE rules or regulation. No CLE credit is offered with this program.
**Group viewing is available. If you would like to view this program as a group, please register for a webcast.
October 21, 2019 (Part 1)
November 12, 2019 (Part 2)
December 9, 2019 (Part 3)Sources:
1. The Path to Lawyer Well-Being, https://lawyerwellbeing.net/introduction/