Hon. Samuel A. Thumma and Pamela B. Petersen, 2017 Co-Chairs and Editors
This edition addresses appeals and special actions to the superior court from justice and municipal courts, and review of city, county and state agency decisions. It has been prepared to accomplish the Committee’s continuing goal of making Arizona appellate practice more fully and generally understood, so that cases may be better presented and decided.
This fifth edition marks the project’s forty-first year. Since 2011 when Volume Two was last supplemented, Arizona appellate practice has continued to develop and change. There have been new court decisions, statutory enactments and amendments, regulations, and rules. This fifth edition covers developments through March 31, 2017.
- Numerous Forms
- Outlines of Procedural Steps
- Flow Charts
- Comprehensive Table of Authorities
- Subject Index
Volume Two Contents:
- Chapter 21 - The Arizona Superior Court, Lindy Funkhouser
- Chapter 22 - Justice of the Peace and Municipal Courts & Forms, Michael J. Plati, Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- Chapter 23 - Justice Court Civil Appeals & Forms, Michael J. Plati, Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- Chapter 24 Justice and Municipal Court Criminal and Traffic Appeals & Forms, L. Beth Barnes, City of Phoenix
- Chapter 25 - Superior Court Special Actions & Forms, Bennett E. Cooper, Steptoe & Johnson, LLP
- Chapter 26 - Review of Local Governmental Decisions, Lindy Funkhouser
- Chapter 27 - Judicial Review of Taxation, James B. Busby, Jr.
- Chapter 28 - Contract and Tort Claims Against Governmental Entities, Mark Wilson, Staff Attorney, Supreme Court of Arizona
Please allow 7 days for shipping