New Sixth Edition updates all text that has been affected by new case law and the 2017 Rules of Arizona Civil Procedure
Hon. Patricia K. Norris, Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One
Hon. Bruce E. Meyerson (ret.)
From general advice on recording time, "billing judgment" and "reasonable hours," fee agreements, and apportionment, to responding to an application for fees and evidentiary hearings, ethical rules governing attorneys' fees and technical requirements of entering into fee agreements with clients, this manual provides the nuts and bolts details of what you need to recover fees.
This manual provides essential information on specific areas of fee recovery, such as litigation with government agencies, sanctions and punitive fee awards, equitable doctrines, attorneys' fees as damages, and recovery of costs for non-lawyer services. In addition, there are comprehensive chapters covering family, probate. civil rights and employment disputes, and construction law.
- Procedures and Forms, Hon. Patricia K. Norris
- A.R.S. 12-341-01, Robert C. Houser
- Contractual Provisions, Barry R. Sanders
- Litigation With Government Agencies, Karen Hartman-Tellez
- Sanctions and Punitive Fee Awards, Mark A. Fuller
- Equitable Grounds for the Award of Attorneys' Fees, Christopher A. LaVoy
- Attorneys' Fees as Damages, Brian J. Campbell
- Recovery of Costs and Fees for Non-Lawyer Services, Michael S. Catlett
- Attorneys' Fees on Appeal, Timothy Berg, Janice Procter-Murphy, Theresa Dywer & Emily Ward
- Attorneys' Fees in Family Law, Mark W. Armstrong & Toby M. Gerst
- Attorneys' Fees in Probate, Marsha Goodman
- Attorneys' Fees in Construction, Frances J. Haynes
- Attorneys' Fees in Arbitration, Hon. Bruce E. Meyerson, ret.
- Ethical Issues, Patricia A. Sallen
- Attorneys Fees in Civil Rights and Employment Disputes, Melanie V. Pate
- Synopsis of Fees Statutes & Selected Rules of Court in Arizona, Toby M. Gerst
- Subject Index, Table of Authorities
Please allow 7-10 days for shipping after April 17, 2017