This quick reference deskbook is a handy compilation of all time limits that apply to civil actions and procedures in the Arizona Superior Courts. Attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries and law students can use the book to locate quickly and easily the applicable time limits for filing or responding to a civil motion or any other civil procedure, including statutes of limitation and actual calculation of those time limits. This book is a must-have for any attorney or law firm that practices in civil litigation in the Arizona courts. The 2019 editions includes recent changes to the Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure and the Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure.
To order a downloadable PDF version, click
- Most Recent Rules Changes
- New Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure
- Selected Case Annotations
- Pricing for Multiple Copies:
- 5 or more copies = $25 each + S & H. To order multiple copies, please call 602-340-7320